"When one good thing happens, it sparks the next" (Goethe)
Social involvement is paramount within Lindner. Out of gratitude for the positive growth of his group of companies, the founder of the company, Hans Lindner, set up two foundations.
Hans Lindner Foundation (Social foundation)
- 1991 Establishment of the Hans Lindner Foundation as a charitable and non-profit making foundation, recognised by the Bavarian State Government
- Parkwohnstift multigenerational house built in Arnstorf
- "Schatzkiste" day nursery
- Arnstorfer "Tafel"
- Independent foundation in Satu Mare, Romania (Fundatia Hans Lindner) for children, young people and people setting up new businesses
- Independent foundation in Kampala, Uganda (Lindner Foundation Uganda) for orphans and neglected children
- Support for people who have fallen on hard times, especially employees and former employees of the Lindner Group.
Hans Lindner Institute for business start-ups
- 1998 Foundation of the Hans Lindner Institut as a non-profitmaking foundation, recognised by the Bavarian State Government
- Advice, care and support of people setting up new businesses
- Qualification offer for people setting up new businesses in Eastern Bavaria
- Further education and training at colleges and universities
- Foundation chair at the University of Deggendorf
Please contact us if you would like to know more - we would be happy to help!