Milestones in the company's history.
- 1965 Company founded.
- 1968 First large orders for the University of Regensburg and
the Stachus site in Munich.
- 1970 Beginning of the manufacture of ceiling and partition walling systems.
- 1974 First complete fit-out order for the University of Wuppertal.
- 1981 First international order from Baden near Vienna (Austria).
- 1982 Lindner Isoliertechnik und Industrieservice founded.
- 1986 Start of the production of raised floors.
- 1987 Company renamed Lindner AG Decken – Boden – Trennwandsysteme.
- 1991 Lindner Holding KGaA goes public.
- 1991 The Bavarian Stae Ministry approves the charitable Hans Lindner Foundation as a public foundation based on public law.
- 1991 Renovation of the former district hospital in Arnstorf to become the Parkwohnstift multigenerational house.
- 1995 Signing of the large "Hongkong Airport“ order with an order volume of more than 30 million euros.
- 1995 Lindner Isoliertechnik und Industrieservice GmbH is awarded DIN EN ISO 9001 certification.
- 1997 Founding of the non-profit making foundation Fundatia Hans Lindner, Satu Mare, in Romania.
- 1998 Integration of the Goldbach Norit Group (subsidiary company in Austria, Luxembourg, Belgium).
- 1999 The company founder's foundation, the Hans Lindner Institute, is approved as a non-profit making charity by the Bavarian State Ministry.
- 1999 Founding of the Lindner Foundation Uganda in Kampala.
- 2001 Hans Lindner is decorated with the Bavarian Order of Merit.
- 2003 Opening of the Schlossbräu Mariakirchen brewery.
- 2003 New product plant opened in China.
- 2005 Start of production in the Czech Republic.
- 2006 Takeover of the cladding specialists Schmidlin (UK).
- 2007 Opening of the 4-star Schlossparkhotel Mariakirchen.
- 2007 Formation of the Lindner-Depa joint venture in Dubai.
- 2008 Beginning of the high-quality fit-out of cruise ships.